We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
An Associate Data Scientist in Southwest Airlines' Revenue Management serves as an internal consultant, responsible for the application of data, math, and computer science concepts to collect, organize, analyze, summarize, and interpret data; create knowledge; or develop predictive and prescriptive capabilities which drive actionable decisions and generate competitive advantage.
• Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
• Must be able to work extended hours, as determined by leader and project needs
• Must be able comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please print/save the job description because it won't be available after you apply.