High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Bachelors Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent formal training; required.
- 5-8 years of work experience in multiple technology disciplines; required.
- 3-5 years of engineering and/or business work experience; required.
- 10+ years in Cybersecurity Services (e.g. infrastructure security, identity & access management, threat & vulnerability management, etc, preferred.
- 5+ years in a technical lead role, preferred.
- 5+ years in network security (e.g. firewalls, IPS, IPSEC, SSL, RADIUS, TACACS+, NAC, MACSEC, etc.), preferred.
- 3+ years of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), preferred.
- 3+ years of PCI DSS requirements “Build and Maintain a Secure Network and Systems” and “Regularly Monitor and Test Networks”, preferred.
- 2+ years in network monitoring, logging, and incident response technologies (AWS, Google, Azure, hybrid, etc.), preferred.
- 2+ years in storage network security (e.g. SAN, NAS, iSCSI), preferred.
- 2+ years in forward and reverse secure proxy, preferred.
- 2+ years in cloud network security (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google), preferred.
- 2+ years in network security awareness programs, training, and testing, preferred.
- 1+ years in multi-tenant architectures, preferred.
- 1+ years in disaster recovery (site location, regional disaster architecture, site resiliency, etc.), preferred.
- Experience with the following technologies, preferred:
- Cisco ACI, ISE, Stealthwatch, routers, switches
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- AWS VPC, Security Groups, NACLs, Route Tables, Transit Gateway, Direct Connect, IAM
- Azure Virtual Network, Security Groups, Front Door, VPN Gateway, Application Gateway, etc.
- Google VPC, Firewall Rules, Routes, Cloud Load Balancing, Application Layer Transport Security, etc.
- F5 LTM, GTM, APM, SGW
- Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting (50 lbs), standing, sitting, pulling, pushing, squatting, hearing, climbing, walking, kneeling, reaching, crawling, writing, and speaking.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills (ability to address large and small audiences).
- Ability to articulate (verbally / visually) ideas, approach, concepts, options, risk, impact, and recommendations to technical, non-technical, and Leadership audiences. [facilitate meetings with medium to large audience of peers]
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must possess outstanding business acumen, and a sound understanding of industry rules / standards.
- Must be highly organized, motivated, and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Ability to mentor / coach Tech Leads, Senior Developers, and Peers in a domain or technical area.
- Ability to provide expert technical and Thought Leadership in a domain area / app suite.
- Outstanding leadership skills including partnering, consensus building, influencing.
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodology and principles.
- Outstanding understanding of business process and business rules for a Portfolio.
- Expert knowledge of computer or network systems hardware, and software theory, emerging practices / concepts, and technology relevant to organizational / portfolio vision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, Team-based, Customer-service-oriented environment.
Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Five percent travel, with the potential for increased / decreased travel based upon Technology Department needs.
Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.