This role provides thought leadership and analytical support to a variety marketing and commercial groups through traffic and revenue analysis, demand generation reporting, sale and offer optimization, brand monitoring, and Customer intelligence. The position is responsible for initiating, developing, driving and tracking strategic plans to system business performance.
- Works independently to perform in-depth analysis, identify trends, and extract meaningful information to understand system traffic and revenue , and uses that information to inform and influence business decisions.
- Create and establish forecast and/or goals to track performance success metrics.
- Distills complex, detailed issues and down to easily understood, presentable, and actionable findings and creative solutions with actionable recommendations.
- Responsible for facilitating and leading cross-departmental coordination to support decisions, foster , align routine activities, and drive joint solutions.
- Measure marketing initiatives and effectiveness, from both a level to a full marketing mix, based on various objectives and key performance indicators.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts to establish a comprehensive understanding and to distinguish user/Customer requests from the underlying true needs.
- Lead cross-functional Teams to deliver and services on time, within budget, and within agreed upon scope.
- Analyze operational performance, business , Customer insights, and/or future needs to clarify key challenges, diagnose root cause, and recognize performance opportunities.
- Understands key drivers Customer behavior and the relationship with Marketing levers
- Evaluates marketing, advertising and promotional efforts in driving traffic and revenue for air demand.
- Serves as a trusted resource to assist Employees and other departments in understanding Marketing, driving current initiatives, and designing methodology for project/initiative .
- Masters existing and new sources and pushes for new and innovating ways to use and automate the
- Solution oriented; positively impacts the environment his or her direct team and Marketing department
- Works with leader to align on priorities, constructively address project work, and build personal plans
- Identifies evolving business needs, industry trends, and advancements in the field Marketing; drives his or her team to adapt
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.