High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- College degree in Technology, Finance, Business or equivalent work experience
- MBA preferred.
- 3 or more years work experience in project management.
- 2 or more years as a project manager required.
- Knowledge of issues/risk management and project change requests required.
- Proficient knowledge of strategic and financial analysis.
- Cloud experience (executing similar migration projects with cloud technologies / AWS)
DevOps experience (tools, processes, build pipelines, continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD))
eCom and large scale projects with multiple stakeholders and dependencies
Project governance, budgeting, resource management, etc.
Executive presence and strong communication skills
- PMP certification or equivalent work experience as a Project Manager required.
- Expert knowledge of project processes, problem management tools and procedures.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Visio, MS Office Suite including SharePoint.
- Expert knowledge of technology applications and systems infrastructure.
- Advanced knowledge of application impact on operational and business functions.
- Proficient financial acumen to interpret corporate financial analysis and financial statements.
- Strong Customer Service and Team orientation.
- Demonstrates and employs active listening skills.
- Maintains composure under pressure and accurately assesses problem situations.
- Assumes a high level of responsibility and provides direction in a Team-oriented environment, directing tasks to finish by scheduled completion date.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and written, at all levels
- Reorders job priorities for Team and self as needed.
- Manages highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Works effectively in a fast paced, collaborative, Team based environment.
- Demonstrates Leadership skills to direct performance of outside Contractors and maintain positive relations with internal Customers.
Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.